Extensions (or roles), developed by the community, that complement Trellis.
Issues with extensions should be opened in their respective repositories.
- bedrock-site-protect — Add or remove htpasswd protection to your websites
- trellis-backup — Set up automated backups to various locations using duplicity.
- trellis-cloudflare-origin-ca — Add Cloudflare Origin CA to Trellis as SSL provider.
- trellis-newrelic-php — Install New Relic PHP agent on Trellis servers
- trellis-database-uploads-migration — Ansible playbook for Trellis that manages database and uploads migration
- trellis-db-push-and-pull — Push and pull databases with Trellis and Ansible playbooks
- trellis-backup-during-deploy - Backup WordPress database during Trellis deploys
- vagrant-trellis-sequel — Open Trellis databases in Sequel Pro with a single command
- vagrant-trellis-cert — Trust all Trellis self-signed certificates with single command