Extensions (or roles), developed by the community, that complement Trellis.
Issues with extensions should be opened in their respective repositories.
- bedrock-site-protect — Add or remove htpasswd protection to your websites
- trellis-backup — Set up automated backups to various locations using duplicity.
- trellis-cloudflare-origin-ca — Add Cloudflare Origin CA to Trellis as SSL provider.
- trellis-newrelic-php — Install New Relic PHP agent on Trellis servers
- trellis-database-uploads-migration — Ansible playbook for Trellis that manages database and uploads migration
- trellis-db-push-and-pull — Push and pull databases with Trellis and Ansible playbooks
- trellis-backup-during-deploy - Backup WordPress database during Trellis deploys
- trellis-purge-kinsta-cache-during-deploy - Purge Kinsta cache when Trellis deploys Bedrock
- trellis-cve-2018-6389 - Mitigate CVE-2018-6389 WordPress load-scripts / load-styles attacks
- trellis-disable-xml-rpc - Disable WordPress XML RPC on Trellis sites
- vagrant-trellis-sequel — Open Trellis databases in Sequel Pro with a single command
- vagrant-trellis-cert — Trust all Trellis self-signed certificates with single command
- enveigle - Deceive Ansible to template Trellis .env files to local Bedrock
- trellis-purge-wp-rocket-cache-during-deploy - Purge WP Rocket cache when Trellis deploys Bedrock
- tiller - Deploy Trellis, Bedrock and Sage via AWS CodeBuild
- trellis_flush_rewrite_rules_during_deploy - Resets WordPress' rewrite rules (based on registered post types, etc) during Trellis deploys
- cognomen - Generate WP CLI aliases for Trellis projects
- trellis-slack-webhook-notify-during-deploy - Sends a deployment complete message to a Slack channel when Trellis deploys Bedrock