Today we chat with special guest John P. Bloch about Testing!
John is the lead developer of WP_Mock, and was nice enough to join us for this intro & deep dive into how you can get testing added into your development workflow – and what tools are available to WordPress developers.
Listen to Episode 6
- John P. Bloch – https://johnpbloch.com/
- WP Mock
- Behat, Selenium
- Getting Started Resources – WP_Mock, grumpylearning.com
- Testing Implementation Example: TechCrunch WP Asynchronous Tasks
- Continuous Integration (CI) – Jenkins, Travis CI, Circle CI
- Paratest – Parallel testing for PHPUnit
- John’s WP Composer Fork (Using Composer with WordPress)
How you can get involved:
Chris Carr – The Host
Scott Walkinshaw – The Canadian
Austin Pray – ?
John P. Bloch – Special Guest!